This product is currently sold out.
- 1 Wax heater
- 1 Removalbe wax pot liner
- 1 Instructions
EASY TO USE AND SAFE: With adjustable heat options from 70 to 110 Celsius, you can choose the melt temperature for the specific wax you use.It will stop working when reach at the temperature you set, and it will start working again when temperature go under 70 celsius.
ALLOW YOU TO TRY MOST WAX TYPES：Fits standard 14oz wax cans and most type of melting paraffin wax, wax bricks, loose melts and beads, This heating wax melter is the dream of any professional esthetician or a home DIY beauty lover.
CONVENIENT AND YOU CAN TRAVEL WITH IT: This wax melting pot is durable yet very light with suitable size, perfect for waxing in salons, at homes, at your friends, on vacation or anywhere you go.
Directions For Use
1. Plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights up and the heater starts working.
2. When the wax has melted, lower the temperature of the wax warmer by turning the temperature control dial to MED, ( ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin) spread a layer of wax with spatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.
4. Turn the wax off, unplug it and let it stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch.
5. Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/machine as well as the rim. The oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth.
Keep away from Children.
Extremely high demand: expect 2-3 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe). Limit 3 per person!