This product is currently sold out.
Directions For Use
1. Clean your skin and apply moisturizing essential oil.
2. Plug in and rotate the knob to adjust temperature, the pilot lamp lights up and the heater starts working.
3. When the wax has melted, lower the temperature of the wax warmer by turning the temperature control dial to MED, ( ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin) spread a layer of wax with aspatula on the skin along the direction of the hair growth.
4. Turn the wax off, unplug it and let it stay until the wax pot is not hot and safe to touch.
5. After 15-20 minutes when feeling the wax temperature disappears, strip the wax then against the direction of the hair growth quickly apply the skin cream.
6. Put a few drops of fragrance and color free oil onto a paper towel and wipe out the pot/machine as well as the rim. The oil will dissolve the wax and it simply disappears. Any oily residue left behind can be wiped off with a clean, dry cloth.
7. Cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep the wax dust-free
PROVIDE YOU WITH GOOD EXPERIECE OF FULL BODY HAIR REMOVAL: It’s a perfect waxing tool for hair removal needs for men and women, home self-waxing or waxing spa salon, for total body depilatory needs, including bikini area, back, legs, arms, facial and brazilian waxing, leaving your skin soft and glowing.
EASY TO USE AND SAFE: With adjustable heat options from 70 to 110 Celsius, you can choose the melt temperature for the specific wax you use.It will stop working when the temperature to that you set,and it will start working again when temperature under 70 Celsius.The warmer comes with a removable metal bucket for easy prep and cleaning.
ALLOW YOU TO TRY MOST WAX TYPES：Fits standard 14oz wax cans and most type of melting paraffin wax, wax bricks, loose melts and beads, This heating wax melter is the dream of any professional esthetician or a home DIY beauty lover.
CONVENIENT AND YOU CAN TRAVEL WITH IT: This wax melting pot is durable yet very light with suitable size, perfect for waxing in salons, at homes, at your friends, on vacation or anywhere you go.
Ensure the wax is not too hot before applying to skin.
Do not use it on broken or irritated skin.
Do not use it if your skin suffered any adverse reactions to wax in the past.
Do not use it within 2 hours after taking a shower,or sunbathing.
Turn the wax off, unplug it when you are away.
Keep away from Children.
1 Wax heater
1 Removalbe wax pot liner